Moroccan is in! Mimi’s Plate has been cooking Moroccan for many years now and just last week the New York Times food section featured an article about this delicious ethnic-themed cuisine and how current it is in NYC restaurants.
Mimi continues to create authentic menus with unique ingredients delivering some of the best food in Rockland County.
Last month a client approached Mimi for a birthday bash which will be held at the Union Arts Center, located in Sparkill, NY. The cuisine is Moroccan-centric!
Here’s the menu Mimi put together for 150 very special guests.
Passed Hors d’oeuvres
- Organic Chicken Apple Sausage in puff pastry w/ mustard sauce
- Fresh Figs wrapped in Pancetta w/ balsamic glaze
- Tuna Tartar on wonton crisps w/ wasabi cream
- Moroccan Lamb purses
- Mini Potato pancakes w/ Duck pate & Pear mostarda
- Antipasto cheese platter
- Moroccan Chicken?Grilled Salmon w/ grilled curried pineapple salsa
- Basmati Rice pilaf w/ baby Kale, Sunchokes & rainbow Carrots
- Moroccan Chic Pea salad
- Assorted seasonal roast vegetables